Friday, July 22, 2016

City Hiking with girls

Very often people ( and me too before) thinking that interesting life and nature everywhere except your city. It is wrong. You can find a lot of interesting place in your city and it will be big fun for your kids and for you.
Friday and Nadia did not have school camp . This is mean we need to go somewhere. As I am not working  I am able to do this. And I would love to share my lovely place in city with my girls.
 The hiking , swimming in the secret waterfall , little climbing. All this almost in Downtown. That is why I love Minneapolis.I want to share all my skills with my girls, I want that they will love nature and wild style of life as I do. I hope they will.












 we finished our trip at the some fun place at the Shoreview Community Center .


No comments:

Post a Comment